skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Cushioned Drill Stop.
- Counteracts the acceleration of the drill feed as it breaks through the hole.
- Holds thin stock down firmly. Acts as a positive stripper as the drill is retracted.
- Ejects small parts and drilled out rivets which can remain stuck on your drill.
- Prevents destructive chuck contact with workpieces.
- Reduces breakthrough burr with a “soft landing”.
- Position on the drill is fully adjustable.
- Once our most popular special tool, now available from stock in a full range of drill sizes.
- Stocked in all drill sizes from 1/16″ to 1/2″, and metric sizes 1.6mm to 12.5mm.