skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Deburrs the top of the tapped hole as the tap is being withdrawn from the workpiece.
- Eliminates expensive secondary deburring.
- Cuts only during tap withdrawal for a smooth clean chamfer.
- Improves part quality, no tapped hole goes unfinished.
- Repeatable results while tapping thousands of holes!
- Easy to install.
- Re-sharpen on any radial relief grinding fixture.
- We maintain a large stock in both SAE and Metric sizes for 2, 3 and 4 flute taps.
- Long-life HSS cutter heads are stocked in your choice of 120° or 90° included angles.
- Special cutter angles between 82° and spot facing are available.
- Burr-bits are available for forming taps, pipe taps, heilicoil taps, acme taps, Whitworth taps, European ISO and Japanese JIS taps.
Optional Springs & Collars
Standard Springs & Collars Specs
ISO/JIS Springs & Collars Specs