skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Unique Conical-Pilot Countersink.
- Conical pilot seeks and finds the center of the previously drilled hole.
- Live rubber spring prevents cutting until the pilot is seated and pressure is applied to the workpiece.
- Cutter extends only after conical pilot has seated.
- Conical pilot, under spring pressure, eliminates vibration enabling the Counter-Bit to produce chatter-free concentric cuts.
- A must for every shop! One tool can handle all of your chamfering and countersinking needs.
- Use on CNC machining centers, robotic arms, manual mills, turret lathes, lathes tailstocks or on drill presses.
- High speed steel or tungsten carbide blades are easily replaced.
- Blades are radially relieved with chip breakers.
- Three models cover the range of holes from 1/4” to 2-1/2” (7mm to 63mm). Straight or Morse tapered shanks. Available with 60°, 82°, 90° and 120° included angles.
Tapered Shank Counter-Bit Specs