skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Combination Drill and Spot-facing Tools.
- Drill and spot face, in one operation!
- Highly recommended where spot facing must be perfectly aligned with drilled holes.
- Rigid tool holder and cutter heads encase nearly the entire drill for outstanding support.
- Positive stop screw in the shank provides drill length adjustment.
- Dual set-screws in the cutter head provide secure support and driving force.
- Robust cutter heads can be sharpened repeatedly and are easily replaced.
- Spot-Bits are available from 1/8″ to 1/2″ and 3mm to 13mm, and can spot-face to approximately 1/8″ deep.
- Spot-Bit cutter diameters can be altered to meet specific needs.