skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Series 82° Cham-Bit.
- Convert your standard twist drills into a combination 82° drill and countersink.
- Ideal for machining countersinks for flat head machine screws
- Stocked in the most common machine screw clearance hole and tap drill sizes.
- Two fluted cutter snugly fits on the clearance diameter of your drill, enabling it to provide a full and concentric countersink.
- Radial relieved cutting edge provides clean chatter free cutting.
- Fully adjustable, can be located anywhere up and down the flutes of the drill and locked into position with two driving set screws provided.
- Additional backup collar provided.
- Other sizes and special angles (not shown), are available upon special request.
- Quotes and delivery are both prompt and reasonable.